Sunday 9 February 2014

Pasta Towers

Today’s challenge for Room 1 was working together (relating to others) to build the tallest tower they could from spaghetti sticks and marshmallows.




‘’I learnt that teamwork is really important. It was challenging because the spaghetti sticks kept snapping.’’ – Sabrina

‘’I found it really challenging to build but my team did well.‘’  - Brooke

‘’It was fun because it was challenging.’’ – Hunter

‘’It was fun because we all worked together.’’ – Tatiana

‘’It was hard putting the marshmallows together.’’ – Jonathan

‘’It was tricky at first but at the end it was fun and yummy.’’ – Trixie

‘’If we had cellotape it would be easy to build but we had marshmallows so it was challenging.’’ – Matthew

‘’It was hard to put the marshmallows with the spaghetti’’ – Alisha

‘’It was really hard to stick everything together’’ – Kasey

‘’It was fun because it was yummy and hard to build something with only spaghetti and marshmallows.’’ – Danna

‘’I learnt how to keep it up.’’ – Marissa

‘’It was hard but lots of people in my group gave it a go.’’ – Jayden

‘’I learnt that if you work together you can accomplish it.’’ – Ahmad

‘’It was very hard. Every time I made a new one it went down.’’ – Cristina

‘’It was challenging because it was quite hard to make it balance.’’ – Tevita

‘’I had fun but it was tricky because it wasn’t stable but in the end it was yummy!’’ – Katie

‘’Making it was really hard and everyone wanted to eat all of it.’’ – Vithurna

‘’The marshmallows were delicious.’’ – Alannah P










1 comment: