Tuesday 4 March 2014

Weather 'Senses' Poems




I see the drops drizzling on me as I run in the water.
I hear the water dripping on the ground loudly.
I smell the cold fresh air in the water.
I feel like a popsicle in the water, cold as the water falls on me.
I taste the freezing water as it falls in my mouth. I feel like it froze my tongue.
Ahmad

I see the water everywhere. It's like a river running through the school.
I hear the leaves clapping in the whistling trees.
I smell the icy cold, fresh rain water and flowers dripping.
I feel the water drip on my clothes as I get drenched.
I taste the water as I poke my tongue out.
Kasey

I see God sweating on the leaves as they fall to the ground making the plants grow to make fruit and vegetables and beautiful flowers.
I hear leaves smashing and crashing together to make rain drops land on the ground.
The wind is breezy and fast. It is as fast as watching the Olympics running race.
Alex

4 comments:

  1. it didn't feel good=( matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was super flooded that day I got soaking!Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work alex kasey and ahamd

    ReplyDelete